Are you fed-up with rolling? Lost your papers, grinder or smoke?
INTRODUCING, THE GRINDAROLLA:
- The Grindarolla makes perfect medicinal sticks
- Makes 1-6 smokes at a time
- Stores tools, papers & stuff…
- Grinder cleaning tool included
- Strong Polycarbonate plastic
“My 70 year old father suffers from septic arthritis and is barely able to use his hands. Something like this could literally be a lifesaver for him” – Seanna M. – Nov. 24, 2015
Perfect medicinal sticks. Makes 1-6 smokes at a time. Stores tools, papers & stuff. Grinder cleaning tool included. Strong Polycarbonate plastic.
You can read about us in Cannabis Culture Magazine, June 9, 2004: http://www.cannabisculture.com/content/2004/06/09/3370
The assembly and magnetic feature of the grinder was revolutionary at its time.
By 2005, Evan Ruzycky (Inventor – aka ‘That Grinderguy’) made three major updates to the herb grinder for the canna industry:
1. In 2001, the grinder assembly was re-invented consisting of 2 grinder plates and two shells.
2. In 2002, magnets were added to keep the two halves together
3. In 2005, a push button rising plate was created for easy cleaning
These three key innovations modernized the herb grinder as we know it today. Any shape could now be created, the first magnetic 8ball grinder was born in May 2001.
Our award winning assembly and magnetic feature of the original Herby’s Twist Grindaball™ ballgrinder™ has become the backbone of herb grinder technology today.
Mr. Ruzycky’s contributions helped move the industry out of the dark ages, from the plain ‘ol hockey puck style grinder to attractive, functional devices.
A Canadian invention, EH!